BACHELOR OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP ( COMMERCE ) WITH HONOURS
This program is aimed at producing graduates who are knowledgeable in business, including production, marketing, finance and human resourcemanagement as well as competent in entrepreneurial skills, especially for small and medium businesses. In line with the development of globalization, the program aims to produce graduates who are competitively, creatively, innovatively, and have the ability to engage globally, open minded, have a personality that can be tailored to the needs of the future as well as facing business challenges.
The OBJECTIVE of this program is to produce graduates who have the following characteristics:
• Master the knowledge in the field of management and entrepreneurship that can be applied in the trade industry;
• Identifying, evaluating and seizing business opportunities and realizing such opportunities in the trading industry;
• Decide critically, creatively and dare to explore innovative and unique solutions;
• Communicate effectively in three major business languages and be able to use ICT as an entrepreneur;
• Practicing teamwork, having social skills and building entrepreneurial networks;
• Acting ethically in accordance with the guidelines and regulations and professionalism requirements;
• Lead the organization towards excellence in line with the objectives of the organization;
• Increase the level of education and skills continuously.
Graduates with a Bachelor of Entrepreneurship (Commerce) Degree with Honors have extensive career opportunities either in the field of entrepreneurship or business managers. Graduates are equipped with knowledge and skills to start a business or enterprise in various fields. With the help and opportunities provided by the government in promoting young entrepreneurs, graduates have a great opportunity to venture into entrepreneurship. In addition to starting a career as an entrepreneur, graduates are also fit to hold positions as managers of companies or public or private institutions.
In the services sector, graduates are able to become trainers in entrepreneurship development, especially small and medium enterprises, tourism and hospitality sectors.
Graduates are also suitable to serve as educators in public schools, engineering schools, polytechnics or higher education institutions in relevant fields. Graduates will also have the opportunity to pursue their studies at the postgraduate level at home or abroad.
Entrepreneurs, Business Analysts, Accountant Trainee, Insurance Trainee, Human Resource Advisor, Financial
Consultant/Advisor/Manager/ Analysts ,Sales Representative/ Executive ,Self-employ, Buyer, Operation/Production Manager
Market Assistant/Executive Analysts, International Commerce Manager, Credit Analysts.