BACHELOR OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP (LOGISTICS AND DISTRIBUTIVE TRADE) WITH HONOURS
The program focuses on logistics and distribution businesses to groom students with practical skills and theoretical knowledge on the entrepreneurship concepts and entrepreneurial attributes in order to generate competent and analytical graduates in both entrepreneurship as well as conventional logistic and supply chain management field. In line with the rapidly changing global economic environment, the students are encouraged to further study in the field. The proposed and proposed program has the disadvantages of the Logistics and Business Administration by IPTA and other IPTS in the country as it has its own "niche". Learning methods using a holistic approach that is the use of outcome based learning methods and the "in-industry" learning problems and approaches are expected to provide real student experience to the sector. The program will help the university realize the success of a competitive, productive and innovative human capital development agenda as desired by the Government through the 10th Malaysia Plan (10MP) as well as meeting the university's KPIs.
The objective of this program is to produce graduates who have the following characteristics:
• Mastering knowledge in the field of management and entrepreneurship that can be applied in the logistics and distribution business industry;
• Applying the latest technology (software & hardware) in logistics operations and distribution businesses
• Communicate effectively in three major business languages and be able to use ICT as an entrepreneur;
• Decide critically, creatively and dare to explore innovative and unique solutions;
• Practicing teamwork, having social skills and building entrepreneurial networks;
• Increase the level of education and skills continuously
• Identifying, evaluating and seizing business opportunities and realizing such opportunities in the logistics and distribution business industries;
• Acting ethically in accordance with the guidelines and regulations and professionalism requirements;
• Lead the organization towards excellence in line with the organization's objectives.
DURATION OF STUDY
8 Semesters (4 Years)
123 Credit Hours
Practical training and training at university level can provide graduates with the management and administration of logistics and distribution businesses. Graduates can engage in the distribution business as an example of opening a distribution premises and parcel. Graduates can engage in logistics at private and government levels.