UMK offers in-campus accommodation for their students with three residential colleges/hostels. Male and female students are separated in different hostels as male students are strictly forbidden to enter the female students’ hostels and vice versa.
- As an alternative source of information for users, the library has a central database for information that can be accessed through the internet. The Database Centre has 26 thin client terminals for users.
- The library provides lockers that can be rented to enable users to safely store items that cannot be brought into library.
- The Library is equipped with a self-service photocopier that can be used by purchasing access cards from the library counter.
- The library has a self check-out terminal to provide a smooth and quick means of borrowing library materials.
- Library users can return library materials through the book drop counter that operates at all times.
- The library has various academic databases that can be used to access research material and other publications
BUS SHUTTLE SERVICES
The office of Student Affairs and Alumni provide bus shuttle service (air-conditioned) for students. This free service is provided to ease the transportation and movement of students from their designated hostels to campus. Additional buses will also be provided during final examination and any special programmes during the semester or semester break depending on the students’ activity and needs.
CLINIC / HEALTH CENTRE
Students Health Centre was established to provide effective medical services for the students. This one-stop centre is equipped with Observation Ward, external patient section, and medical emergency room.
UMK provides various sport facilities for their students and staffs which include futsal, basketball, and netball courts, as well as a gymnasium.
UMK Cafeteria provides a wide range of traditional delicacies to be enjoyed by its customer.